I finally decided to put all my cakes in one place so I created this blog--mostly for me to record my fondant cake decorating journey.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nothing fancy


Just whipped up some basic butter cream frosting for these babies, colored in purple for Sofia and blue for Zach and piped spirals on em and then threw some sprinkles on them. Done in 15 minutes! Easy, cute and very inexpensive.
Of all people, you'd think I'd would have done something more exciting for my own son's birthday party. Well, I had it all planned out but then realized there just wasn't enough time and I was too exhausted. I had just gotten home the night before his party from a 10 day trip to visit my parents in Colorado. Coming right home and making a cake all day did not sound pleasant. So, next year I'll do what I had in mind for him. Next year I am certain he'd enjoy it a lot more too.

No comments:

Post a Comment