I finally decided to put all my cakes in one place so I created this blog--mostly for me to record my fondant cake decorating journey.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Two little birdies


Check out the momma bird and two little chickies!

Okay--first a little background. A friend from my ward was adopting a baby boy and soon after she found out she was pregnant with a baby girl! Isn't that always the way it happens? So, she was practically going to have twins--they will be just a few months apart. So, what better shower theme to go with than a little bird shower! This one was actually planned by me and another girl, so not only did we have the whole shower to plan and set up, but we were doing a cake and tons of cupcakes too! It was busy but it all turned out beautifully. There are a few things I would have changed, of course, but overall I was pleased with the result.
The cupcakes were absolutely adorable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment